Sunday, August 27, 2017

Wrong Clothing



“Aren’t you lonely out there?” my family and friends would ask me every so often, and with one intention, to know whether I’m still getting by or giving up my daily fights. “I am Ok. Thanks!” I’d normally say, and yet behind this plain answer is another story that will surprise humankinds perhaps–but not my circle of friends where I am nowadays. We know it and even tolerant about it for as long as we can hold. There is one thing that stings our hearts above all this loneliness–it is the undeniable greediness of people we both try to work and network with–they are animals in human forms.


Every person struggles with sadness, but there is always a simple if not a creative solution to this–at least the way I perceive it. Dealing with people who wear wrong clothing is out-and-out a great challenge. I have to stand my ground like a soldier from their intimidation and be adamant towards their tactics. Unfortunately, they have their own unstoppable ways and do things behind our backs–that’s how they win their evil plans. Aside from designing programs and curricula for schools and organizations, I am also a frontline worker. I teach students and train teachers to implement the designed program or specific curricula while the crocodiles take photos and raised money from our endeavors. They are sleeping on the money they took from donors now perhaps. Enjoying life to the fullest, relaxed as if they never hurt the people who busted their butts. What do you expect? That’s how life evolves in the world these days—full of wolves in sheep’s clothing. Beware!


No comments: