Saturday, August 26, 2017

Sundry Reasons



Sometimes I let my mood gets me and just forget about writing. In most cases, I had to go against it in the name of goals. But this time, my absence from blogging meant a few things–sundry reasons. I didn’t have a computer to take advantage of for a while. That is one. If my memory serves me correctly, the last time I posted my entry was twenty days ago. And so, I am trying my hardest to get my feet back on the ground before this laziness pushes me over the edge. Secondly, I was so busy for work. Even these past two days, I had to create three sets of presentation through a PowerPoint for my workshop next week.


Next reason in line was, I had to travel both out of the country and away from this village to take care of my guests–a simple favor and a gesture of love to tour them around places they are not familiar with. They have never been out of their comfort zones. It was glad to help knowing they are safe and also it was a real joy to show them around countries and cities I trod for countless times. My health was also an issue for not keeping the momentum. Well, let the weather take the blame. Now, I got no reason left to justify but keep doing what I have started instead–write or blog if you prefer.

   

No comments: