Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Welcome August



As soon as the month of August came a few days ago, I wrote something in double-quick time on my blog out of my elation. Finally, the waiting is over. It read. If you happened to visit this spot lately, youve seen what this temporary status had said. And I have kept it until this morning, and will change this a few more minutes before I am going to post my full write-up about this anticipation very soon. Why not? August is always my favorite month of the year no matter what this thirty-one day calendar month has for meany way you slice it.

When I started my own countdown this year, I was both eager and anxious without knowing how long and how far I am going to make it without financial support back home to materialize these projects. Now, there is a new joythe agonizing months were over. I am in my third undertakingenduring still. So thankful to have reached this point of time of the year. Except my Creator, no one really understands my feeling of loneliness, my solo flight, and my struggles to keep these endeavors fulfilled. Life is never a no muss, no fuss scenario. There are always unbearable challenges to take. Now you know why I am making such a big row. Of course, Gods grace, strength, and provision has helped me make it through. Im undeniably grateful for this! Welcome August!



No comments: