Sunday, February 5, 2017

One Month Delayed




Here I am in this recurring cycle of nonstop delays. It has been a month and not yet done with this personal issue. Wish I know a hawk from a handsaw, but my skill in discerning things, like my situation for instance, depends on God’s grace alone. Willingness is never a question or what angsted over the upcoming flight, but this unwanted circumstance keeps bugging me instead. It weakens me and dares me at the same time. If only my case is a matter of taking a rain check on, then I’d say it even a trillion times. C’est la vie they say. I say it is only once in a while. Then let me stay sanguine about my disposition for now.     
  

I never really ask question in here, so allow me just one. Thanks. Have you ever been in a situation that life seems regressing and time like never really fly? I feel it so physically wearying and mentally draining. Perhaps life could have been different if I traveled earlier or on time–or perhaps not. Yeah, I remember saying it here, “It is one step at a time”, and I am swallowing my pride yielding into my own admonition. It is no mortal sin I think. Two more days and I’m going to fly to my final destination. Got my ticket booked. I pray for another smooth travel and God’s traveling mercy to follow me through.  


No comments: