Sunday, March 1, 2015

A.N.D.




The conjunction word “and” has never been an acronym–not that I know of. But I will compose one for the sake of creativity and freedom of speech. This is no offensive message anyway or a rebuttal from an argument. It is just an inspirational thought I have received the first day of March.

Lately, I have been bombarded with negative thoughts and with intoxicating things to take–inundated to death. And just before putting this contemplation into words, another disappointing circumstance got in the way.

“A.N.D.” or as I simply verbalized “A New Day” is only a personal slogan I came up with–nothing less, nothing more. It’s a note to my self to remind me to stay optimistic despite the awfulness of life at times.

Standing on the ground and say it’s A.N.D. (a new day) means hope for me. Destiny might be cruel the past days, and yet there is always something good to see beyond this darkest moment. I don’t have to dwell in this terrible trial; I have to get up–now.

It’s a new day and I have been bitter for a while–life is beautiful still after all.

Even those angels I journeyed with not long ago have their own issues as well, but they didn’t let their miseries wrestled them forever–they grappled back with endurance to win–so I will.  

Not the only one in this scenario and so it’s encouraging to know that many of them didn’t stay defeated–they fought the good fight and moved on. Who doesn’t experience pain or agony or anguish in the world? We all do!

It’s a new day but the decision to recover starts with me. It’s a choice to make whether or not to experience a recovery. I have chosen to stand firm and keep going.

Oh, I’m not suffering any sickness or insanity by the way–it’s something else I can’t say in here. But if you happened to whisper a prayer for me even with this unspoken concern, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Again whether friends be false or few; whether I’m in drought or abundance; whether life is too harsh or kind–it’s a new day–and everyday is a new one. 





       

No comments: