Sunday, March 25, 2012

FROM MOTHERS WITH LOVE


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


This isn’t about Mother’s Day but it’s about mothers that I know of. In fact, there are three or four recognized holidays still to commemorate before this particular one. Let me consider this a privilege to thank few mothers for their charity.

One thing I’ve learned from many mothers is sacrifice. They have such tons of this in their hearts. And so every mother possesses this quality is virtuous. It’s sad though because I was growing up having no mother around. 

Surrogate mothers (of the kids) have been part in my ministry for years. They always took over a responsibility I could not do well. Thank God for their lives. Well, because I am a father. And so I have a different ways of parenting. Mothers should get this credit.

When I started embracing parenthood at the center, it was the greatest challenge in the entire world. Thanks to mothers like them who shared a responsibility with me without reluctance. Taking care and reaching out kids not our own is indeed another story. But then mothers have something wonderful to share – their love and sacrifice without a doubt.

I am learning!

As a matter of fact, these mothers worry more than I do about the kids’ well being. They see to it that each kid at the center is in good hands. I think that’s the very essence of a mother.  

“Is she still at the center? Is he studying well? When is his/her payment due? Why they aren’t communicating?” Their endless question whenever I pay these mothers a visit for reporting and updates. Thanks for treating these kids like their own children. 

You guys have my endless salute!

I want to give each kid the best clothes but I have limitations. 

One – I could not buy everyone with the little money I receive monthly. 

Two – I have girls around and that mothers are in the right perspective to clothe them. 

Then again mothers are always in the rescue - with so much love for the kids to meet these needs.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I hope these kids will always remember the love and sacrifices of these mothers.

I pray that these mothers will continue to bless more kids as well. 

With a thankful heart I come recognizing every effort big and small. 

And so with gratefulness I come to affirm that all these goodness and kindness are from mothers with love.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thank you mothers!

No comments: