Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Persimmon


I eat every fruit as far as I am aware of my lifestyle–but not the forbidden fruit. Sorry, I’m not that humorous. Although I devour almost every kind, those that I know and had seen for the first time, but I’m no conscious-freak of the benefit they give to my body. I just eat them because they’re undeniably healthy. This makes me a fruit-eater I think. Of course, wild and tropical fruit are always the best according to my taste buds and in my eyes.


This time, I’ve just got a new favorite fruit. It is persimmon. In fact, I’d never seen or eaten one growing up, it was only when I got here in Cambodia for the first time way back in 2003. My colleague introduced this strange edible thing to me. I liked it since then although I don’t crave for it that much. Yesterday I had one at breakfast and so this morning before lunch. I’ll still have a piece a day for the next seventy-two hours. Then I will try to have more for as long as they are still available in the market. I don’t remember how much I’ve scoffed all in all the past fourteen years, but I had a lot to be sure about it. Why is it my favorite fruit now? One big reason–so important reason, is the good effect and help it causes your entire body. I asked this question a few times, but I only had the interest to Google it this afternoon. The benefits what one can get from eating persimmon has surprised me big time. There are eleven to eighteen good stuff at least to know. Just Google it yourself if you are still incognizant of these true facts. For me, and health wise, I fell for it.  



No comments: