Sunday, November 11, 2012

THE SIXTIETH



Like those who keep track of their journals – driven by inspiration amidst lethargy - they pursue their desire to conceive their thoughts into writing, as anything goes – and so am I.

Candidly, one thing I never neglect before a year is over is jotting down every goal both short and long terms. This reminds me so often rather than putting them in my memory which is impossible. At the end of the year, I could look back and evaluate what I have accomplished so far.

Speaking of goals, this year is a blast – I have to post five to ten articles a month in my blog to beat the numbers I had last year. But sixty articles are nothing compared to other blogger(s) that I know who maintain a hundred or more.

Irrefutably, I’m solely convinced that a writer can do more than just twenty-seven posts. So my intention is to beat last year’s; I say it again. 

“How about writing thirty articles this year?” I told myself while putting this specific goal into blue print, in my journal.

And so I gave a try.

Believe it or not, in just less than a half year’s time, I’ve accomplished my goal totaling thirty-two posts. Then I revised my goal making it to sixty ambitiously.

Now, I’m in reality – no more, no less, but in the sixtieth piece of writing - proving my doubt or someone else’s the possibility of it all.

Then, I can sit and relax as if this is my last post for the year.

 I don’t think so.

No, not yet, for as long as I have something to share before this year culminates, then my goal extends and my writing goes on and on and on.

With this, I only have a message, my intention per se for my readers or to other blogger(s) or to people with goals: “If one is only true to whatever goal, then it can be achieved regardless of the taunting haunt of obstacles. Not only one can simply achieve it, but it can be exceeded exceedingly. I hope you’ll achieve your goals this year - great and small!”  

God bless! 

  

No comments: