Friday, June 8, 2012

CATCHING UP LAOS: One's Friendly Thought


They better read this one – in case destiny will lead them to Laos.

I better write it down – nothing… just a piece of care.

People are so busy and don’t have much time telling every detail of their experience. What can we expect? Trip is a trip and you’re always on your own. You just have to find your way - many times, the hardest way.

I could have said “That’s all, and I’m done!” to sum up this recent trip. Or simply leave it to my self. Who cares? But I am not that kind of person. That’s why I am destined to subscribe a blog. So give some time to read this article.

When I finally decided to pack my bag, I had all these strangest emotions one could feel. It was actually normal to feel that way for someone heading to this country alone. And I wasn’t in a group or with someone familiar to this place.

So I did everything I should have done – searched in the internet; googled information; read traveler’s feedback; interacted a forum through blog; and even asked friends about Laos, yet didn’t get much answers. Not even the bus company could give exact details. There I was taking all the risks and the worst I could possibly expect.

Thank God I did, and it was another story to tell. I wasn’t that jumping actually – let’s say nothing much happened. It was an adventure not so worth traveling long, and spending a lot of money by air. And also I wasted a lot of times riding a sleep-over bus, and all I could see is darkness outside.


Frantically speaking, it was such a trip I will not do again. For whatever reasons I have, you have to email me to get a separate, sensitive article. I’ve wrote one.

And oh, I’m not the man of the world for such a thing, but willing enough to share my heart out on this. For you to avail this write up on  ONE'S FRIENDLY THOUGHT, you have to sms me if possible or email me if you have my add (referring to friends) or message me on facebook or leave a comment on this blog with your mail add.

Thanks!

No comments: