Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Weddings in July



Grateful honored, and blessed to see it with my own eyes as couples exchanged their solemn vows in holy moments–in celebration of love. It was another milestone conceived through courtship and commitment to love for life–for better or for worse. Three happy days in July, when a month was both graced with elegance and simplicity, with colors and beauty, with rejoicing and tears of joy, with dancing and feasting–all these for the unconditional love of the brides and grooms I have known for years and years. I had to fly miles and miles just to be a part of these important days of their lives. And I am so glad to have made it. Each wedding told me a different story–the beauty of waiting; of grace and miracle; perfection in imperfection–what the Maker had planned long to knit every couple together no one could tear them apart. Blessings on your new journey as husbands and wives.  



No comments: