Thursday, June 7, 2018

First Time



We all run into these first things or first times of our lives. Life has a lot of these unexpected encounter to learn or even to be angry about. You choose your response. In my decades of traveling and flying, it was only during this recent trip back home I experienced ever an odd situation (but a norm to many passengers) my stuff being stolen, and went home with a broken luggage. But I have chosen to let it go this time. I am not praying to come across for more of this though–a very disappointing first-time circumstance, but I pray for more improvements including safety at the airfields. I can’t typecast every worker or generalize this latest experience of mine, I just wish that every airport will produce trustworthy workmen. I know, it is hope against hope. I won’t name names here–not this time, but let God’s grace works through me and whoever did it. Hopefully, there will be no more first time like this in the future flights.



No comments: