Sunday, April 23, 2017

Changes and Grace



Got in Saigon three hours ago after two days ride. So so away for almost two years and so I am catching up with changes that this country is up to these days. Forget about these tall buildings and skyscrapers that keep popping up every now so often. And oh, those cheapest guesthouses that I had been staying for fifteen years were closed down for some reasons. Been wandering around to find a reasonable price.

Even my favorite coffee shop where I used to do my seemingly unending post grad papers has also changed a lot. It no longer serves heavy meals or my all time favorite food (the nasi goreng). But of course, the cost of the famous caphe sua da or also known as the traditional iced milk coffee stays the same. But God's grace is no cheap, unchanging-it is beating it all. So grateful to the Father for that. In few more hours, I'll figure out more things that have changed and gone.


No comments: