Friday, March 29, 2013

The Laziest March



It shouldn’t be – March has been my favorite month like forever – not until this year. No matter how threatening the heat of the sun was or just the normal sting, it didn’t affect my utmost anticipation for a bright and lovely summer, in March, as always.

This time is drearily different, but not to the extreme of becoming a couch potato. Forget about those eating disorders or too much indulgence on TV (as if I have the riches or time) because all I ever wanted was an active style of life and it didn’t happen.

No big stuff my red pen to tick except for daily check lists that have to be done. As in zero – no accomplishment whatsoever to be proud of apart from simple things to be grateful still. This is supposed to be my grandeur moment in the field harvesting or reaping but not in a small world of mine hibernating - not in summer time.

Speaking of a blog, should have posted the fifth article this month that if I still want to keep track of my goal. I am only on my third entry. It seems moodiness keeps holding me back to do what I should be doing – so not motivated to write something; could not even think of anything; very uninspiring March.

What a lazy month to endure!

The truth is, my first laziest March ever in my entire summer life. Hoping this will be the last time to get me stuck, useless. I can’t stand this dullness for eternity. Shoo, go away!

Should climate change take the blame then because it affects my world in some ways and in a way not being able to sleep soundly and function well physically?

Or have this severe heat hold responsible for giving me headaches, stresses, weariness, vision problems, dizziness, and lack of concentration to fulfill those unfinished businesses?

Or let this financial woes simply hold accountable for my joblessness which drives me up the wall, feeling impotent?   

Or is it just me who couldn’t wait to get away from this laziest March of my life? 


Two days from now, it will be another month to look forward to, move on, and expect great things hopefully – this without dwelling on the past.

“When is the Holy Week this year?” I asked my friend over lunch today?

“It starts today.”  He replied.

I couldn’t believe not noticing important events used to anticipate – Graduation Day and Holy Week and a lot more to tell about – this time around during summer. I hope all these things going on are just driven by laziness to mind things and not forgetfulness. It worries me actually!

As I said, the month of March was always my favorite – when moments were just too bright to ignore, too colorful not to pay attention, and too wonderful to forget – it didn’t matter how hot the weather was.

This may be my laziest March ever, but not in the past – only this year.

King Solomon, the wisest king, was right for saying… “There is always time for everything under heaven.”  And I’ll take his advice in hope of a typical March – not the laziest one.

Happy Easter!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.