Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Road



If I had to create a concept map about home, my closest word inside the bubble to link with would be "road". I am no gypsy, but I am no far different from this existence either--my reality. For half a decade or more perhaps, I have been on the go with unpredictable and countless travels to mark my calendar down and off. Really. Yesterday, we went through different cities and provinces. Today, I went farther like the deepest part of the South. I spend most of my time on the road and rest where the night catches my weary body--only to bring the best education to people in all ages and classes--where not a lot of ESL educators care much. And that has changed my perspective about the matter, in fact. It is fine, a home is really where the heart is. I heard. 


No comments: