Sunday, May 1, 2016

New Theme

Since I had a hard time blogging lately because of laziness and other unspoken concerns, I have decided to pursue my unfulfilled plan for this spot–a different theme–Journey in Twenty-five Words. I’ll be keeping this kind of write up for the rest of the year and see what the future dictates.

I will post one photo at a time along with the twenty-five-word thought. This will be the format of what to expect.


My apology if I wasn’t able to slog recently. Let me start with these first-three samples to give you a glimpse of the proceeding posts. Thanks for understanding. 


Sample #1: Journey in Twenty-five Words. I'm Heard

I engage daily in two inseparable existences - learn and teach, which I have a smidgen dominion over my students - whether or not they are receptive. 



Sample #2: Journey in Twenty-five Words. Such Life

As an assiduous educator, I only receive friendship over and above staple. Satisfied. For my selfish gains have been lost in the mist of time.



 Sample #3: Journey in Twenty-five Words. Uncertainties

My tiny world has never been huge, and yet occupied with irrepressible tasks and trials - where lament, then laughter randomly happened - between hope and despair.




No comments: