Sunday, January 3, 2010

GREETINGS and THANKS

Photobucket

A BLESSED NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Dear friends,

Although i had a silent countdown welcoming another year, and i was stuck in my own porch along the noisy street of Mao Tse Tung in a seemingly laid back city of Phnom Penh, still i am grateful for the many things i considered beutiful and blessing. The celebration was so hush alone in my apartment, but i tried not to count it as isolation. Was i happy? Not at all! Yet, my heart was full of joy still amidst this situation. I had many things i counted eternal joy than having those material things temporarily. One more item to thank for, before the year ended, i was able to write another short story for children which i will post soon next week.

It's late though, but let me greet you a HOPEFUL NEW YEAR TO ALL.

GBU!

From my heart,

al

No comments: